Find your foundation shade in different brands # 2 | MAC Pro-long wear Foundation NC 30 | Drugstore Foundation

by - 11/05/2015



This is part 2 of the foundation dupe for MAC Pro-long wear Foundation shade NC 30 (Drugstore version). Check out the high end dupes of MAC Pro-long wear Foundation NC 30 here
This is a list of more affordable brands. I know how hard it is to find the right shade of foundation when doing online shopping, hopefully this list will help. Even when buying some drugstore products they don't allow you to try the products on before purchasing, so basically you just have to wing it. I have experienced this many times and always ended up with a totally different shade. If only I had done some research before and got a rough idea of which shades I should look into. This list of dupes should help you narrow your options so you don't make the same mistake as I did. I have also included some pressed powder and concealer as well.

Drugstore foundation shades for MAC Pro-long wear NC 30


RIMMEL LONDON -  CLEAN FINISH [Shade WARM SAND]

RIMMEL LONDON - LASTING FINISH 25 HOUR [Shade TRUE BEIGE]




NYX - CONCEALER STICK [Shade MEDIUM]









COVERGIRL - ULTRASMOOTH [Shade GOLDEN TAN 857]


I will continue to add on to this list. All of this was found using Temptalia's Foundation Matrix. If you're looking for a different shade match please go check her out. Also if you would like me to do a dupe list for any other product please comment below and let me know.


I really hope this was a little helpful. Thanks for reading.



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Lupa loved your post, I was wondering if you can help me find a match I am currently Bobbi Brown Warm Beige 3.5 and would like to buy a Boots or a L'oreal foundation to replace this. As my budget has gone down in size. Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback!