VLOG | Toronto Christmas Market - Distillery District

by - 12/21/2016


My friend and I have been wanting to go to the Christmas Market for a while, after seeing so many beautiful pictures of lights and delicious food. When we initially planned on going a few weeks ago, it started raining, so we had to reschedule. Despite being so cold on the day we actually we went, we had a great time. The hype of this place is justifiable. Even though we don't celebrate Christmas and there wasn't a lot of things for us to do there, it was still nice to just walk around beautiful lights and cheery people. We also went to Cacao 70, which is like a Cafe type of place. My friend ordered a Crepe and I ordered a Fondue. The Crepe was mediocre but the Fondue was so bomb. I saw many other great things on the menu, so if you're ever around I would really recommend this place. The place is also beautiful and cozy.


Check out my Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd3XrMN4WBRPNmfErR4Uf0Q 

Thank you for stopping by!

XO LUPA

You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!